HELP TIPS FOR BRIDES1. Dress cute n comfy – if going with a team; match the wardrobe or colors. Wear your cute club veil so we all know your the Bride. You know you have one. LoL
2. Eat before and maybe if you know you will turn into Monique bring crackers and water.
3. BYOB – Bring your own Bag – thou you get one, it will break with all the papers. One for keepers and one for no’s.
4. BYC – Bring your checkbook. They will have some amazing deals you can only get there.
5. Do your homework, see who’s going and know their prices in advance to getting those deals. Just because they have a booth doesn’t mean they have a good rep. Anyone can buy a booth.
6. Plan the day. Plan where to park, what time it starts and map out the booths you want to see first and then see the rest.
7. Print out stickers of your name, email, dates of wedding, address and phone. You just saved yourself lots of time and don’t have to fill out any prize raffles.
8. Find and Collect the Open House flyers. These are what all the venues will give you so you can map out your next month of tours.
9. If you already have a venue; know what is not exclusive so you don’t book a vendor that you really can’t use.
One Bride suggested creating a separate email just for Bridal Emails.