Happy 2017 New Year! With the new year brings new Engagements.
Your first step is to decide on a date. Dates can be anniversaries of when you met, they can also be around holidays when family can travel, or they can be seasonal the best time to have a wedding.
Your second step is to decide on who you’re going to invite, so you’ll have an estimate of guests count.
Once you have a budget, you will have that you’re third step is to find a venue that has your date.
Most Brides ask Venues for packages and dates from venues in advance of touring. Once you find a few you like then it’s the time for touring and making your decision.
We hope that when looking you keep our hidden gem in mind at BindersGardens.com.
1. Think of how you felt walking around. This is how your guest will feel attending your weddings.
2. Ask 3 questions; Who will be at my wedding to help me on issues? What are your restrictions? What is the maximum number allowed at the venue?
3. Request to view a sample invoice so you can see hidden costs.
4. Observe wheather the person touring with is truely listening to your questions.
5. Ask if there are options in prices.
6. Ask questions that will determine if they can handle conflicts the day of your wedding with your family.
7. Communicate to see if they are flexible about your priorities like decor or dealing with handicap family.
Once you get that comfort zone establiblish then this will help you decide if the venue is your perfect fit.